Sunday, August 15, 2010

Heather Rae Young

Miss February 2010

I took a glance at Heather's MySpace page. She has exactly the same taste in music as me! Hot damn, I wonder if I could get a date. Ah well, I'm 48, married, and have kids, so I guess not. If only I were 25 and single….maybe I could have stood a chance. Sharing taste in music is at least worth one date.

I can't find a lot about her, but I love her photoshoot, and so I wanted to start with her for my Playmate of the Month. It's going to take awhile, but I want to post a write up on every Playmate of the Month. The more information, the better. There isn't a lot of info on Heather, but here you go.

Heather Rae Young is an American and was the Playmate of the Month for February 2010. She was raised in the town of Running Springs, California. Her first job was server at a local pizza place.
She attended a Playboy casting call and was picked to do some photography for the Playboy website. After doing some work in the larger modeling world, she then submitted her pics and was chosen to be a Playmate in April 2009


Born September 16, 1987
Anaheim, California
Measurements Bust: 32C
Waist: 23 1/2
Hips: 33
Height 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight 102 lb (46 kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment