Sunday, August 15, 2010

Charis Boyle

Charis Boyle
February 2003

Boyle is the vice president of the clothing company, Silver Star

Personal Data:

Birthplace: Alexandria, VA
Bust: 34" DD
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34"
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 120 lbs
AMBITIONS:
I try to stay focused on the simple things that are important in life because my ambtions are forever changing.
TURN-ONS:
Honest and confident. Assertive and spontaneous. It's all in the eyes, but nice lips and a cute butt don't hurt either!
TURNOFFS:
Weak, shallow and generally unhappy people. Hairy backs, Billy Bob teeth and someone who makes a lot of noise when they eat.
MY FAVORITE HOBBIES/SPORTS:
Horseback riding, of course! I love anything outdoors --canoeing, camping, snowboarding, on and off road motorcycles and fast cars.

MY ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
Dutch, English and American Indian.

A CHARITY THAT I SUPPORT:
Leukemia and Lymphoma foundation.

MY FAVORITE HOBBIES/SPORTS:
Horseback riding, of course! I love anything outdoors -- canoeing, camping, snowboarding, on and off road motorcycles and fast cars.

OTHER MODELING WORK THAT I`VE DONE:
Nothing as exciting as Playboy, but I am currently busy with many projects. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment