Saturday, October 2, 2010

Traci Adell

Traci Adell
Miss July 1994

BIRTHPLACE: New Orleans, Louisiana USA
BUST: 36"  D
WAIST: 24"
HIPS: 36"
HEIGHT: 5' 11"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
AMBITIONS: Have a child, write a book, build my own house.
TURN-ONS: Anyone or anything that educates or inspires me.
TURNOFFS: When people misjudge my character or give me a false impression of theirs.
NO PLACE LIKE HOME: I love living in L.A., pursuing my dreams, but I get so homesick for Memphis, my family, southern hospitality and warm nights on Beale Street.
BEYOND MODELING: I've started my own business, I.C. ART (that's my name, backwards). I have invented and am developing toys and household products. (Wish me luck!)
IT'S SO UNSETTLING: To hear of people who still practice unsafe sex. PLEASE be careful!
MOTTO: The only things you regret in life are the risks you never took.

No comments:

Post a Comment